The mission of
Shelter FromThe Storm
is to provide
and support services
for the homeless.
From The Storm events happening in the area are as follows:
THE FOLLOWING EVENTS MAY BE CHANGED OR CANCELLED DEPENDENT UPON COVID RESTRICTIONS.
• CASINO NIGHTS AT WONDER CASINO IN KEENE - May 6th - May 15th - SFTS will receive a percentage of gross revenues for those ten days!
• OUR SIXTH ANNUAL TASTE OF MONADNOCK & BEYOND FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL
is scheduled for AUGUST 15, 2021 at Woodbound Inn! PLEASE SAVE THE DATE!!!
• OUR 10th ANNUAL ANTIQUE ROADSHOW & RAFFLE is scheduled for OCTOBER 1, at Woodbound Inn.
- Board Meetings - TBA - 45 Knight Street
- Program Management Committee Meetings - 1st Wednesday of the Month - Office - 2:30
- Mothers/Parents Group in partnership with the River Center are being held on ZOOM
during COVID. If you would like to participate, please call or email the office for information to join. Zoom Meetings are from 9-10 on Fridays. All are welcome.
Meetings will resume
at the United Church of Jaffrey on Main Street, Friday mornings from 9:30-11:30 once COVID Restrictions are changed.
Please call for more information. If anyone would like to volunteer 2 hours of their time on a Friday to help with the group, please call 532-8222. Meetings will NOT be held during school vacation or snow days.